Why Join Us?
For our team, working at Making Waves Foundation is more than just a job.
It’s a mission to prepare underserved students for college success and meaningful lives. We provide competitive salaries, along with a comprehensive benefits plan for eligible employees and their domestic spouse/domestic partners and/or dependents. If you are passionate about mission-driven work and want to collaborate with a team of like-minded colleagues, then we invite you to apply.
Making Waves Foundation employment benefits include:
- Group insurance plans with medical, dental, vision, group life insurance, and long-term disability plans
- Retirement plan, including a matching contribution
- 24 vacation days, 10 sick days, and 2 personal days per fiscal year (for full-time employees)
- 14 paid holidays per fiscal year
- Free lunch four days per week
- Student loan repayment
- House down payment assistance
- Retention bonus offerings